- 3-in-1 Breast Therapy: This pack provides therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges.
- Cold Therapy: Relieves engorgement, swelling, and pain, the most common challenges during the early days of nursing.
- Hot Therapy: Relieves plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let down during breastfeeding.
- Breast Pump Aid: The heat and wrap-around breast pump flange are to encourage milk let down and reduce time spent pumping.
- This pack can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, are microwave safe, and BPA and BPS free.
Super easy to use. Put in microwave for 20-25 seconds & they’re ready to go. You can hold them in place or put them in your bra. I’ve only used them hot & use them right before I pump. I pump exclusively, no nursing, as I’m pumping for a friend’s baby, so I use the heat pads, then a minute of massage then I pump. It’s helped me empty my breast like nothing has.
Wish I’d bought these sooner! I pump exclusively and have low milk supply. I’ve found warning these and wearing prior to pumping helps my flow. I microwave 5 seconds longer than suggested. I haven’t used cold, but think they would be soothing for the first few weeks of nursing discomfort.
I bought this product after watching a video on Legendairy Milk about it for warming flanges. I decided to bite the bullet and buy them since I’ve decided to spend more time pumping. After the first use I got more milk than I am normally able to pump! I went from pumping 2 oz of milk to over 4 oz of milk in 20 minutes. That’s a win for me!
These are very helpful for icing your breasts when you have oversupply of milk. I used them warm once with a slightly blocked ducts, and they were great for that too. I have been using them multiple times a day for icing my breasts after feeds (for 20-30 minutes each time) to slow down my production. After several days, it's definitely helping. I still have too much milk, but it's down to a more manageable level now.
I gave birth to my son & had engorged breasts a few days later & these helped me relieve the pain temporarily. I used these as cold & hot packs - I wish they stayed hot & cold longer, but it was very convenient & not messy compared to using a wet, hot cloth to help. Other than that, I definitely recommend!