- Handsfree nursing & pumping bra (patent protected design) - This hands-free pumping bra can be used for breastfeeding, pumping or both together.
- Detachable clip & adjustable straps: This nursing and pumping bra in one with one-step breastfeeding clasp has easy drop cups for convenient feeding while protect your privacy. Adjustable shoulder straps provide you utmost flexibility.
- Deep V-design - We use the deep v-design to create a more concentrated effect. The vertical design of the middle part provides better support for the breast pump.
- Universal fit - A cross opening design for easy breast shield insertion and removal, no need to detach breast shield from bottle.
- Skin-friendly fabric- 95% cotton and 5% spandex.
This bra is good for both pumping and nursing. I have found that when a bra is supposed to do both functions it tends not to do both well because one function gets in the way of the other, that is not the case with this bra. It is also pretty comfortable. The straps get kind of Twisted due to the design for nursing. But it's not a major issue. For $20, this is a really great bra for nursing and pumping.
I use this for my evenflow breast pump. It works wonderfully!
This bra is perfect for pumping in and holds the pump in place so you can truly be hands-free. I have not worn it outside of pumping so I am not sure how comfortable it is for a full day, but for pumping it is exactly what I needed.
Makes pumping 100000% easier.
I work at a medical office where speed is essential when pumping. I got this bra to avoid having to put on and take off the bustier-style pumping bra I already had every time I pumped. I agree with other reviews that say this bra is not very supportive. I'm currently a 34DDD and the small size fits, but would not be enough by itself. It also gives you a bit of a "uniboob" look and a kind of strange visual contour to your breasts. However, I have found that it works great underneath my more flattering and more supportive underwire nursing bras. I wear both together at work and when I pump, I take down the regular nursing bra and then fit the flanges into this one. It holds the flanges well, even with full 8oz bottles, and it saves me time. So I'm happy, and it's a keeper.